It’s time for Christmas with the Ponies!!!
- Join us at the Strides farm for a visit with Santa and his magical herd of horses and ponies. Bring your family to enjoy the spirit of Christmas and to create a magical family memory! This event is hosted at Plainfield’s premier equestrian center that supports Veterans, individuals that have experienced trauma or children and adults that are dealing with major changes in their life. Your family will benefit those in need and will enjoy:
- Enjoy holiday cookies and punch
- A family photo with Santa and the ponies
- Play reindeer Games in the heated arena
- Go to Santa’s Workshop and decorate a photo frame
Date: Friday December 11 and Saturday December 12th
Time: 4:00 – 8:30 pm
Cost: $25.00 per family
Strides to Success is a PATH Premier Accredited Facility that serves as a resource for individuals, families, organizations, and schools that utilize authentic learning experiences to foster positive character and leadership development. Strides, a non-profit organization is committed to positively impact the emotional, mental, behavioral and social challenges of both adults and children that have at-risk behaviors or have special needs. Strides is one of the first programs in the United States to earn accreditation incorporating mental health standards. The experienced staff has traveled both nationally and internationally to present workshops, speak at conferences, universities and clinics.
Strides to Success creates custom programs to meet the needs of the community by incorporating specific goals that support learning that help people make significant changes in their lives. We cater to children and adults with social and emotional challenges through fun and interactive activities teaching life skills through learning the art of respectful relationships that demonstrate clear communication. Strides is well known as an innovative think tank within equine assisted industry offering both consulting services and professional development opportunities as well as valuable resources including workshops, curricula and online classes. The equine assisted learning experiences foster positive character and leadership development.